October 29, 2010

Investing on a mutual fund in India

When it comes to investment in the Indian capital market it is not only stocks but also mutual fund investment and other investment options that attract many an investor. Well there are many novice investors like me who were not even aware of such investment options until I started banking upon Reuters for all financial and market news. This portal guided me well.

To open an account for mutual fund in India, you need no big money; you can start with the bare minimum. And the consecutive payments made thereafter can be decided while opening the account. There are options of investing monthly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly or as decided and the amount may start from a mere Rs. 500 to several thousands or even lakhs. It all depends on how much money you want to put in for your mutual fund investment. The returns that you will get from your mutual fund India depend on the market situation.

My complete mutual fund investment transaction is handled by my broker. I regularly get updated with the latest news from Reuters. My diversified investment portfolio is giving the returns I have been expecting for long.