November 8, 2010

Staying updated with the live stock market

With thousands of companies selling thousands of stocks, the Indian stock market has no doubt emerged as one of the most preferred investment platforms. Initially when I started my stock trading in the Indian stock market, I incurred repeat losses. And I was not able to find out what was the real cause. Someone advised me to first get equipped with the basics of the trade, get familiar with the trading terminologies, cultivate the ability of finding out potential stocks, and most important of all get updated with the live stock market. A combination of all the said factors does determine the right choosing of a particular stock. And I started following his advice.

The live stock market let me view the latest market statistics including the sensex & nifty performances, top gainers, top losers, view recommended stocks, take a glimpse of the stock quotes, read news, and what not. Now, the stock market India seems familiar to me; thanks to Reuters. I rely on Reuters for viewing the live stock market. I cannot say that I get 100% gains on every investment I make. But, yes, I have become a confident investor!