November 18, 2010

The sensex nifty indices

Always glued to your favorite news portal for sensex nifty performance results? Investors in the capital market like me can take a deep breath only after watching the figures displayed on the nifty and the sensex whenever time permits them, especially if they are engaged in some other job.

I have been employed in a multi national company for the last five years and it has been only a year ago that I started trading in the share market of India. I rely only on Reuters for all news related to the capital market. It is not only the sensex nifty figures displayed in the portal but also detailed news, carrying information about which companies are leading and which are the top losers, etc. along with complete data.

This has really made my investing job easy. During my break hours in office or whenever I could take out some time for myself, I just log in to my news portal and then have a look at all the news that matter to me. Getting updated with the market conditions is very important. Taking a glimpse of the sensex nifty often is thus very important for me.